A post-midterms webinar on upcoming policy opportunities to advance the deployment of electric vehicles.
While the past year was historic for transportation electrification, the EV era has just begun.
Join the Electrification Coalition and ZETA Education Fund for a nonpartisan recap of 2022’s EV policy developments and major industry milestones. Our panelists will also discuss their post-midterms predictions and goals for legislation in 2023.
EVs are no longer a red or blue issue; they’re a red, white, and blue solution!
• Joe Britton, Executive Director, ZETA
• Leilani Gonzalez, Policy Director, ZETA
• Ben Prochazka, Executive Director, EC
• Katherine Stainken, VP of Policy, EC
• Katie Robinson, VP of Programs and Operations, EC
• Aaron Viles, Campaigns Director, EC
• Mitch Brainwol, Senior Advisor, Brunswick Group and former CEO, Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers
• Carl Pope, Former CEO of the Sierra Club and co-author of the NYT Best Seller Climate of Hope